May 14, 2017

Yellow Vision mood ...


  I've been looking for this kind of glasses since the last summer.

I really like this vintage vibe going in the trend this past few months and I like taking all the different ideas you can see on social media or on fashion show and get inspired by them for creating my own vision and my own style.

I love how the shoot comes out and the way we touch the pictures give such an oldie vision of the look and I like it . I'm so into this old/VHS picture effect, the vintage bring me some amazing childhood memory of some  family moment we used to watch on VHS.






Dad Hat: "ASOS"
TankTop: "Forever21"
Shirt: "H&M"
Glasses: "ASOS woman section"

I also got some BTS pictures where you can see how I keep my #SocialMediaLife LIT it's because I always have on my phone my beloved LUMEE DUO for iPhone7Plus you can of course shop some amazing Lumee case just here ---> https://lumee.com


  




let me know :

#Instagram

x

Get the news

https://www.facebook.com/pages/by-Asco/307054935989727?ref=bookmarks:o]